HD25 PLUS Headphones Split Headband + Pouch/Extra Ear Pads
The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
What’s in the Box?
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- 1 Pouch (pouch quality may differ depending on stock from manufacturer)
- 1 additional pair of soft earpads (not pictured)
- 1 additional 1.5m-3m straight cable
This item is brand new. It comes sealed in retail packaging. 1 Year manufactures warranty included as standard.
Part exchange accepted – contact us for details.
Have any questions?
Use the contact links above and we will be happy to help!