RELOOP RP-2000 MK2 DJ TURNTABLE
Introducing the RP-2000Mk2 DJ Turntable, the long-awaited mark 2 version of the renowned RP2000 from Reloop. Some excellent new features have been added to this turntable to turn this into the ideal entry-level player for those wishing to learn mixing on analogue players. Major factors re-worked include the housing, which has been remade for added protection. The metallic finish on the buttons and flexible pitch shifter has been re-engineered to provide you with a more responsive feel when DJing. A perfect upgrade borrowed from industry-standard turntables.
- New in the MK2 version:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision pitch with range of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 selectable speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. platter, Reloop OM Black cartridge (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, instruction manual
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Record weight: recommended 800g
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 7 g
- 1x Phono out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 x 144 x 352 mm
- Weight: appr. 6.75 kg
Part exchange accepted – contact us for details.
Have any questions?
Use the contact links above and we will be happy to help!