RELOOP RMX-33I MIXER
The Reloop RMX-33i three-channel mixer inherits the same functionality and DNA of the club-standard RMX-90 mixer. This mixer comes with 3 channels, each with 3-band EQ and a bi-polar filter. You can even set the 3-band EQ section to isolate or classic mode, giving you even more diverse control over your mixes.
- 3 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ and auto talkover (active ducking technology)
- 2 headphones outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 10 inputs (2x phono, 7x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
- Incl. Smartphone / Tablet Audio Split Cable and International Power Supply
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 7 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 254 x 104 x 355 mm
- Weight: 3,8 kg
Part exchange accepted – contact us for details.
Have any questions?
Use the contact links above and we will be happy to help!