Pioneer DJM-S11-SE 2Ch Pro 4-Deck DJ Battle Mixer Limited Edition
If you’re into your battle / scratch DJing then there’s no doubt that you’ll remember Pioneer DJ’s legendary DJM-909 2-channel scratch mixer, released back in 2004. The DJM-S11-SE inherits the DJM-909’s iconic livery, giving you a taste of throw-back class whilst still providing all of the performance features of the powerful DJM-S11.
- 4.3-inch customisable touch screen
- Deck 3/4 control – You can play and control up to four tracks or samples at once via the DJM-S11 without the need to use the laptop.
- Smooth Echo – Automatically trigger the echo FX and assign to different functionalities e.g. crossfader or pads.
- USB hub – The DJM-S11 has two duel USB ports to connect USB devices and CDJ’s
- Scratch Bank – Sampler scratch, have quick access to your scratch samples from the performance pads. (Serato only)
- Touch Midi – Customise and map functions directly from the DJM-S11
- Serato DJ Pro
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (USB, LINE, MIC, AUX)
- S/N Ratio
- 115 dB (USB)
- 105 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 80 dB (MIC)
- 90 dB (AUX)
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- 0.003% (USB)
- 0.005% (LINE)
- Input/Output Terminals
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 1 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS Jack)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR, RCA)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- HEADPHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
- USB (Type A) x 2
- USB (Type B) x 2
- Power Supply: AC 100 – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 34 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H): 267 x 452.2 x 107.9 mm / 10.51” x 17.8” x 4.25 “
- Weight: 5.2 kg / 11.46 lb
Part exchange accepted – contact us for details.
Have any questions?
Use the contact links above and we will be happy to help!